Alumni Certificate Request Procedure
(Including for the Graduating Batch of 2020)
Alumni who require certificates from the University are requested to make the appropriate payment as per the details provided below.
The original certificate can be either collected in person or received via post. Please note that if the original certificate is required to be posted to the student, an additional fee of Rs 100 towards postage will have to be paid. If the certificate is to be posted to an international address, an additional fee will be charged as per the courier service required, which will be communicated to the student after the request.
- Click on Online Payment Portal link (https://oldlavasa.christuniversity.in/payment-portal) in the University Website under the “Visitors” drop-down menu and choose the appropriate option according to the particulars mentioned in the site.
- Enter all the required details and complete the fee payment process through the portal.
- If postage of the documents is required, please choose the option of ‘Postage’ in the portal and complete this payment as well. (For Domestic Postage, it may take 7 working days. This does not account for the delays occurring due to the postal service)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Payment Acknowledgement received through the portal.
- Name of the Certificate required.
- Method of collection (In-person/via post)
- If postage is required, acknowledgement of the postage fee payment and exact postal address to which the documents are to be sent.
- For any certificate application, proof of your passing out degree certificate is required to be sent to email@example.com as a scanned copy via email.
Note: Postage charge (domestic, if required) – Rs 100.